Nothing says romance like the turquoise ocean, white sandy beach, swaying palm trees, and a fresh sea breeze. If you’re looking for a little break from reality during the winter months, now is the perfect time to start planning a romantic trip. The little island of Key West is the perfect place for a couples getaway in the warmth. Enjoy an array of outdoor activities, gourmet dining, and a perfect stay in a beautiful guest room at the Cabana Inn in Key West. To learn more about what you can do to make your couples getaway to Key West memorable, continue reading.
The Best Things to Do During Your Key West Couples Getaway
The gorgeous, sunny weather allows you to do tons of fun activities both outside and inside. The Cabana Inn is just minutes away from the world-famous Duval Street, a multitude of watersports, and the best restaurants in the area. You’ll find the best things to do during your couples getaway in Key West below!
- Key West Sunset Celebration: You can’t miss out on the Key West Sunset Celebration. Every night, locals and visitors get together to watch the beautiful sunset sink beneath the horizon, with tons of entertainment to go with it! Enjoy live music, magicians, and plenty of other talents come together for this nightly celebration.
- Champagne Sunset Cruise: Cruise off into the orange and reds of the sunset aboard a beautiful 45-foot catamaran. Celebrate the sunset and a wonderful time on your couples getaway vacation with complimentary beer, wine, or champagne, and take plenty of photos!
- Picnic on the beach: Pick up some sandwiches and other easy-going lunch fare from local restaurants like Fisherman’s Key West or Banana Cafe and head to the beach! Bring your sunglasses, a few towels or blankets, and you’re ready for a perfect afternoon by the water.
- Dinner on Duval Street: After a day exploring Key West, settle into the coziest and most romantic restaurants on Duval Street. Nine One Five, a favorite, is set in a quaint, old-style house with a beautiful patio, wonderful cuisine, and an amazing late-night wine bar. Another favorite with plenty of outdoor seating is Bagatelle, a seafood-focused American eatery, open since 1884.
- Watersports: Of course, being near the ocean, you’ll find an array of watersports. Jump into the ocean and go snorkeling or scuba diving, or stay (partially) dry jet skiing, boating, or parasailing. There’s no lack of adventure in Key West!
Immaculate Key West Lodging
One of the gems of Key West is the Cabana Inn, one of the most beautiful hotels that you can book for your couples getaway in Key West. Surround yourself with lush gardens, palm trees, and our beautiful lagoon-style pool as you escape from reality for the weekend. After a day of exploring or relaxing, head back to our luxury guest rooms to rest up for another amazing day in Key West. Call 866-413-2230 to book with us.