Key West has something for everyone. From thrilling excursions on jet skis to laid-back tours on the trolley, you’re sure to find plenty of things that fit your idea of the perfect vacation. Be close to all the activities that fill your itinerary by booking your stay at Cabana Inn. Our adults-only hotel is conveniently located right off Duval Street, which means you’re not only surrounded by adventure but also delicious restaurants.
5 of the Best Places to Eat in Key West
Despite its small size, Key West is home to a world-class food scene. This means no matter what you’re craving, there is a restaurant on Duval Street that can satisfy your needs.
- Located in a stylish old Key West house, Nine One Five Restaurant & Bar is known for American fare with a twist. Their menu has everything from innovative salads to pasta and more.
- Enjoy a taste of Italy by dining at La Trattoria, which opened its doors in 1983. Sip on one of their martinis while browsing their menu filled with locally-caught seafood creations and savory pasta dishes.
- Dine at a Florida staple by checking out Pinchers restaurant, a go-to spot for seafood lovers. They have everything from crab dip to oysters to shrimp prepared in several ways.
- For a casual neighborhood bar vibe, hit up Fogarty’s Restaurant & the Flying Monkey Saloon. Known for the wall of frozen drinks, this Key West spot is also home to tasty dishes like Conch fritters, fish sandwiches, and more.
- Since its opening in 1999, Caroline’s Cafe has been a favorite among visitors and locals. This Duval Street restaurant serves up Key West cuisine like a Caribbean steak and the catch of the day.
There are countless other spots on Duval Street to dine at, so be sure to switch it up every day and meal to experience all this island has to offer.
Reserve a Centrally-Located Key West Home Base
While Cabana Inn is close to places like top Duval Street restaurants and unique areas like Bahama Village, our hotel provides guests with a tranquil oasis. Spend your days exploring the sights and sounds surrounding our Duval Street hotel and your nights resting in your cozy room.
Our Key West hotel is made up of only 24 rooms, which means you can enjoy more privacy than you could at larger places. Feel right at home in your room, featuring an en-suite bathroom and luxurious bedding. Call 866-413-2230 to learn more about our hotel and its amenities or ways to save on your stay.