Vacations are the perfect time to treat yourself. Maybe this means upgrading to a suite at Cabana Inn or not setting your alarm at all. When you visit Key West, the possibilities are truly endless. During your visit, you can do as much or as little as you’d like. If you’re out and about exploring, stop into a Key West bakery to find the perfect decadent sweet treat.
A Checklist of 7 Phenomenal Bakeries
While Key West is known for all things key lime, including pies, the bakeries here have so much more to offer. Whether you’re looking for something sweet to start your day or a delicious dessert to enjoy back at our adults-only hotel, you’re sure to find a spot with precisely what you’re craving.
- Old Town Bakery creates pastries and artisan bread made in the traditional, old-world style. Not only can you find the perfect baguette, but they also offer a wide range of baked goods like brownies and cookies.
- With a name like Key Lime Pie Bakery, it should be no surprise that this spot is known for all things key lime. In addition to traditional pies, you’ll also find cakes, coconut patties, and even tea.
- Enjoy a taste of France at Croissants de France Bakery & Restaurant. Not only can you find sweet treats like eclairs and cakes, but you’ll also find savory options like sandwiches and quiches.
- Mattheessen’s Key West has two locations on Duval Street and another on Green Street, which means there’s a shop near your adventures. Pop in to browse their selection of rich fudge, freshly-baked cookies, creamy ice cream, and tangy key lime pie.
- Another great spot to find a variety of key lime confections is Kermit’s Key Lime Shoppe. Grab a tin of cookies to munch on in your room, or pick up some candy to enjoy on your journey home.
- La Grignote has you covered for all your baked good needs, including savory and sweet options. Browse the menu, and you’ll find croissants, sandwiches, muffins, and more.
- Sometimes there’s nothing better than the perfect cupcake. Cupcake Sushi has taken these creations to the next level. Make your ideal box of cupcakes shaped like sushi by selecting from various flavors.
Start Planning Your Key West Escape Today
Staying at Cabana Inn means top adventures are all around you. When creating your Key West itinerary, include a mix of activities and attractions like stopping by a bakery or catching a drag show. No matter where your excursions take you, rest easy knowing you have a cozy place to call home.
Our hotel near Duval Street offers a range of accommodation options that can sleep anywhere from one to five people. Take advantage of our on-site amenities to make your stay even more pleasant. Call 866-413-2230 to learn more about booking your stay or special offers.