If a day out on the water is on your Key West getaway itinerary, then a fishing adventure might just fit the bill. When you stay at Cabana Inn, you are just minutes away from the area’s best sites and attractions, including sparkling water and sandy beaches, that bring people to Key West year after year. When you book a fishing expedition with a local guide, you’ll be shown the best spots to cast your line.
The Top Key West Fishing Guides
By booking an excursion with a local guide, you won’t have to worry about renting a boat, packing your equipment, or knowing the best spots around the island to fish. You can simply sit back, relax, and work on catching a blue marlin or yellowtail snapper.
- Captain Conch Charters: When you book with Captain Conch Charters, you’ll be taken straight to the fish you want to catch. Offering a variety of tours from private charters to split charters, there is an adventure that will bring your dream fishing trip to reality.
- Salty Goat Fishing Charters: They provide all bait and tackle, as well as licenses and permits, so you just have to show up and have a good time. The crew will keep your fish on ice, unless you want to release them, and even clean them so a local restaurant can cook them for you.
- Seize the Day Charters: Offering various charter options, there is a booking that fits your adventure needs. Fish the shipwrecks off both sides of Key West, or explore the reefs. With a boat that fits up to four passengers, this guide is perfect for your small group.
- Seaborn Charters: Whether you are looking for a guide to take you out for tarpon fishing or are interested in offshore trolling, you can find it all through Seaborn Charters. Don’t forget to bring a camera so you can capture your catches.
- Too Lethal Charters: When you are up for a challenge, book a shark fishing excursion. Captain Scott treats them as catch and release, but you can bring your catch up to the boat to get a picture with it before setting it free. If that’s a little too outside your comfort zone, there’s a charter that fits your wants, like inshore fishing or wreck fishing.
- Wild Bill Charters: Fish for everything from grouper and snapper to barracuda and tuna. Book a private, eight-hour extrusion, or join a split charter during a half-day trip. Captain Art will customize the trip for your fishing wishes.
Relax in Sunshine at the Cabana Inn
After a full day out on the water, enjoy the relaxing amenities that come with your stay at the Cabana Inn, like the wine and cheese happy hour from 5–7 p.m. and a lagoon pool. Our Key West hotel has a range of room sizes that can accommodate one person or a group of five. For more information on special offers or availability, please call 866-413-2230.