There’s a reason Key West is one of the top destinations for those looking to enjoy a paradise escape. Whether you’re planning a girls’ trip or a getaway for two, this Florida island is the perfect spot for all these vacations and more. Despite its small size, Key West is filled with incredible adventures, many of which are just a short distance from Cabana Inn. Before returning to our Key West inn near Duval Street, spend your nights watching picturesque sunsets.
A Guide to the Best Sunset-Viewing Spots
It’s not hard to fill your days with adventure from the minute you wake up to when you return to our adults-only hotel at night. One of the best ways to unwind after a long day is watching the sun sink into the horizon. With so many phenomenal viewing spots throughout the island, you can try a new one every day of your visit.
- For the ultimate sunset celebration, visit Mallory Square, where the nightly Key West Sunset Celebration takes place. Enjoy live music and stunt performers, and browse local vendors while waiting for the sun to fade into the background.
- Chase the sinking sun on a sunset sail with a local charter. Danger Charter has a Wind & Wine Sunset Sail, while Fury Cat’s cruise includes live music.
- Time your visit to Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, which is open until sundown, just right, and you can watch the sunset from its beach.
- There are several sandy beaches to choose from. Popular choices include Smathers Beach and Rest Beach.
- Make your way to Higgs Beach Pier early to enjoy Mother Nature’s show without the crowds. Another great pier option is the Edward B. Knight Pier.
Our helpful staff can provide you with more recommendations, including some of the best-kept secret spots.
Relax and Unwind at Cabana Inn
Whether watching picturesque sunsets or relaxing by the pool, you won’t have any difficulty relaxing when visiting Key West and Cabana Inn. Our hotel is an oasis in the heart of Old Town. While you’re close to all the top activities and attractions, we are tucked away far enough to provide you with a quiet place to call home.
Each of our 24 rooms has been updated to bring you all the amenities you need to relax without taking away from the historicness of our estate. Our secret hideaway includes lush courtyards, an in-ground jacuzzi, and a large sun-yard. To learn more about reserving your stay or how to save, call 866-413-2230.