Everyone’s version of the perfect vacation is different. Some enjoy lounging by the pool and relaxing, while others want to go on thrilling adventures. Luckily, when you stay at Cabana Inn, you’ll have plenty of activities to select from, which means you can create your perfect vacation itinerary. For couples looking to stay active while on vacation, there are plenty of fun things to do in Key West that’ll have you working up a sweat without even realizing it.
A Guide to Getting in a Workout While Exploring Key West
Staying active on vacation is often more fun and entertaining than working out in everyday life. You’ll soon discover there are plenty of ways to discover the island while enjoying a good workout.
- Whether exploring independently or with a local tour guide, kayaking is a great exercise. Lazy Dog Adventures has a wide range of kayak rentals and tours to select from that’ll allow you to explore the waters around Key West while seeing marine life in its natural habitat.
- See what’s below the surface by snorkeling or scuba diving. Southpoint Divers can show you around the USNS General Hoyt S. Vanderberg wreckage, the second-largest artificial reef. Double Dip Snorkel Adventure from Fury Cat takes you to two different fantastic snorkeling spots.
- If you’re looking for an adventure on land, lace up your tennis shoes and explore area trails. Truman Beach Point Trail at Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park is a short .9-mile loop trail. Those looking for a longer excursion will enjoy the 7.6-mile city walk trail.
- Check out one of our rental bikes and ride around the Key West Cycling loop, which is almost 11 miles long and will take you throughout the island. Enjoy cycling past landmarks like Hemmingway House, Key West Lighthouse, and Southernmost Point.
- While it may not seem like it, fishing can be a unique way to work out. Reeling in a large catch puts your upper body strength to good use. Let a local fishing guide like Captain Conch Charters or Salty Goat Fishing Charters show you the best spots to cast your line.
Feel Recharged with a Key West Getaway
From finding unique ways to stay active to exploring incredible local museums, there’s no shortage of things to do in Key West for couples who book their stay at our hotel near Duval Street. As one of the top adult-only hotels, Cabana Inn is the perfect place for your next romantic getaway.
Located inside a historical conch estate and just a block off famous Duval Street, our inn provides guests a peaceful place to escape to after a fun-filled day. Our 24 rooms come in a range of sizes that can accommodate anywhere from one to five people. Enhance your stay by taking advantage of our on-site amenities, including a pool, jacuzzi, and nightly happy hour. Call 866-413-2230 to learn more about our hotel and how to save on your stay.