Each day, the holiday season draws closer and closer. Don’t be caught scrambling to make plans by booking your festive vacation to Cabana Inn today. Our adults-only hotel is found around the corner from Duval Street and within blocks of other popular attractions like the aquarium. Add a bit of holiday magic to your stay by checking out some of the incredible Key West Christmas events that are sure to get you into the spirit of the season.
The Most Festive Events in Key West
While a holiday getaway to Key West means you won’t have a snowy experience, there are still plenty of ways to get into a festive spirit. Throughout December, there are several events taking place visitors of all ages will love.
- Get your spot to watch the Hometown Holiday Parade. Taking place the beginning of the month, the parade kicks off at 7 p.m. at the intersection of Truman Avenue before working its way down Duval Street.
- Witness Key West waters aglow thanks to the Lighted Boat Parade. Boats will pass the judge’s stand at Schooner Wharf Bar before continuing through the Key West Bight.
- No holiday season is complete without taking in colorful lights. Both the Old Town Trolley and Conch Train offer memorable tours that show off some of the best displays in Key West.
- See pets in their finest holiday apparel during the Parade of Paws. Taking place at Higgs Dog Park, the event features a dog parade, a holiday bazaar, and more. There will even be a royal coronation!
- The Eaton Street Christmas Stroll is a Key West tradition. Several local businesses on Eaton Street host a short Christmas-themed performance, and there is carling as you move from spot to spot.
In addition to the events listed above, several businesses also offer holiday-themed activities. Reserve your spot for the Ultimate Christmas Adventure from Fury Cat, a six-hour outing completed with a special holiday menu. The Key West Art & Historical Society is known for its Annual Custom House Holiday Concert & Bazaar.
Plan Your Holiday Getaway to Cabana Inn Today
If you’re planning a Christmas vacation to Key West, now is the perfect time to reserve your stay at Cabana Inn. Our charming hotel is surrounded by palm trees and lush gardens, making it feel like a tropical oasis. With things like a continental breakfast and coffee available 24/7, you have everything you need to start each morning off right.
Most importantly, we offer guests a relaxing place to call home. We offer rooms in several styles and sizes, which means we can host groups of all sizes and budgets. For help picking your accommodation or to learn more about our special offers, call 866-413-2230.