It won’t take you long to discover Key West is filled with no shortage of incredible adventures. From the moment you wake up in your cozy room at Cabana Inn to the minute your head hits the pillow at night, there is always something to do or see. Have fun exploring on moped rentals or wander around unique neighborhoods like Bahama Village. If you’re looking for something to do after watching a breathtaking sunset, check out some of the top spots in the Key West nightlife scene.
The 7 Best Bars and Clubs in Key West
Despite its small size, Key West is packed with incredible things to do and see. This includes a fantastic nightlife scene with everything from dive bars to clubs and everything in between. Thanks to being conveniently located near Duval Street, our adults-only hotel is near some of the best nightlife spots in Key West.
- Aquaplex Key West is sure to be a good time for all. Known as one of the top drag bars in South Florida, purchase tickets to see their memorable drag show.
- If you’re looking for incredible live music, visit Green Parrot Bar. Their events calendar is filled with acts almost every night of the week.
- Another great option for live music is the Little Room Jazz Club. Sip on a signature cocktail while listening to a jazz performance by a top artist.
- Rick’s Bar has something for everyone. This space is home to several distinct areas, including a karaoke bar, live music venue, and dance club.
- Capt. Tony’s Saloon was once the favorite spot of legends like Truman Capote and Ernest Hemingway. Today this spot is known for theme-night parties and exceptional drinks.
- For years, Sloppy Joe’s Bar has been a Key West staple. From the packed entertainment calendar to Joe’s Tap Room, known for craft beers on tap, there’s plenty to check out at this local spot.
- Since 1998, Irish Kevin’s Bar has been a go-to spot for live music and good times. Browse their menu, and you’ll discover 26 beers on tap and unique cocktails, which means there’s something to please your palate.
Have Fun from Sunrise to Sunset
When you stay at Cabana Inn, you won’t have any trouble finding ways to fill your days and nights. Start your morning with a decadent brunch and end it at one of the top spots in the Key West nightlife scene. Before heading out on your nighttime adventure, enjoy our wine and cheese happy hour.
In addition to fantastic amenities, our hotel near Duval Street is comprised of cozy rooms that can accommodate one to five people. Our rooms come in various shapes and styles, which means we have the perfect option for you. Call 866-413-2230 to learn more about our accommodations or special offers.